February is my favorite month of the year! It is when all the Families at BDCS are celebrated as a Thank You from me to you! There are many special events and activities planned all during the week. Don’t miss out, some activities do fill quickly and will need a reservation! Check out the full schedule of events by clicking the link below.
I’m also excited because I’m attending a studio owner’s conference from February 5th to February 9th. I will be joining hundreds of studio owners from across the globe to learn from some of the best leaders in the industry. Topics are customer service, programming, and training standards and technique. I will be visiting with vendors and bringing back a wealth of knowledge to our studio community! The best part is the conference is in Disney! I will be spending a few extra days after the conference to vacation with my family. Coming back refreshed with creative juices flowing to bring BDCS into production season. While I’m away if you need immediate customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Ms. Kirah at the front desk.
To Your Growth <3 Mrs. Heather
Summer Camps & Summer Intensives
Summer Camps and Intensives are back by popular demand. They are being released on March 1st!
We will have many options and themes to choose from for summer camps for ages 3-12 years.
Summer Intensive will be a week long full day intensive program that focuses on technique, conditioning, flexibility and so much more! Full schedule and registration will be released on March 1st!
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- February 13 – February 18: Family Appreciation Week
- March 13 – March 18: Parent Participation Week
- April 2 – April 9: Spring Break (Studio Closed)
- April 10: Classes Resume
- May 15: Production Costume Fees Charged
- May 27 – May 29: Studio Closed for Memorial Day Weekend
- May 30: Classes Resume
- July 4: Studio Closed for 4th of July Holiday
- July 15: Annual Membership Fees for 2023-2024 Season are Charged
- July 17 – July 18: Production Picture Days (No regularly scheduled classes on these days)
- July 28- July 29: End of Season Productions
- July 30 – August 13: Summer Break (Studio Closed)
- August 14: Season 14 Begins!